DET VS MIN Regular Season: DETROIT LIONS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS meet today Regular Season Week 4 Day 2 in the 2017 regular season U.S. BANK STADIUM.
NFL SCHEDULE: NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2017
COMPETITION: DETROIT LIONS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS
Game: Regular Season Week 4 Day 2
DATE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1ST
TIME: 1:00 PM ET
TV: FOX TV
STADIUM: U.S. BANK STADIUM
There are 5 things I think I know about 4 weeks of titles against Viking:
1. I think drops, not refs are the real culprit for the return of the fourth quarter. Before moving ahead to Walt Anderson, and the Spirit-Crusher reported that Leone was once again under the control of a regulatory body, Lean’s game failed twice in a hurry and went ahead in a sensitive direction.
The first attempt came to the left 8:03 in the fourth quarter. Daria Slaye chose Matt Ryan and set lions on their 45 yards line. Here was the sequence of plays:
First-O-10 (08:03) at Detroit 45 becomes incomplete after Stephen’s pass marvin Jones drops.
Detroit 45 second and 10 (07:59) Amir Abdullah lost four yards in a draw.
At Detroit 41 (7:22) Stafford 8-yer throws a free-blazer bullet on the left side, three times in front of Eric Ebron and 14.
4th and 6th Detroit 49 (07:00) Pat
Lean’s defense does not keep Falcon in any point on the next drive, and after a patch, Lion starts their drive on their 31 lightning line.
Detroit is first in-31 and -10 (03:15) Stafford’s short pass Theo Riddick is incapacitated after Greg Robinson gives a pressure and near strip sack.
Det 31 (03:10) in sec-10, a surefire five yard of Ericbrun goes.
Detroit 31 in the third and -10 (03:07) Golden Tate at the side of Stephen is incomplete on the left side.
4th and 10 Detroit 31 (03:01) Pat
Not really great.
The fact is that when they should have lions’ crime was not capitalized. And that leads me to my next thought.
2. I think crushing for the goal of the field is lean ‘possessed to play the game of probability. Despite playing an unstable run, keep them in play with three turnovers of lion defense. Struggling to complete the crime drive even after having a big field position. If the Lion want to take the next step of this season, they will have to start scoring touchdowns instead of the settlement for the field goal.
3. I think it is difficult to protect Lion’s defense for a long time before Tivan Wilson and Jarraud Davis’s injuries. I did not think much about Tawon Wilson’s injury at the beginning, that Michael Kiliman has played hard in this spot during the Spot Duty. But Wilson’s injury was bound by Jarraud Davis’ injury. Along with Wilson and Davies, Lins’s battery defender limits the ability to use Killbuurt as an additional, and more than the best picture of the movie forced to play Paul Varillillo, Nick Belor and Jalan Reeves-Meibin. Placing it neatlyDetroit Lions in Atlanta Falcons
4. I think Lions played a very bad game against Falcon, and still almost wins. To revive the game, it is the kind of incredible kind that lion was near that winner. Falcon’s two 75-yard touchdown drives were there. Lions ran over 150 yards. And until the fourth quarter, the falcons did not even pants the ball until it was late. But Lions was fighting, mentally difficult, and literally fighting until the final second (or the final 10 seconds).
5. I think lion will not have to take case linen lightly. If San Bradford starts this week, then Linus will not be able to hold him. He is not the most gifted gifted to NFL, and probably is served well as backup, but Lion Keenum should be very familiar with the damage that can. In the last season, when Kinnum was with Rams, he used three touchs against 321 years of 321 years and Lions of Week 6.